Technical Support Engineer
The Health Care DataWorks Technical Support Engineer is responsible for customer support services to health care data warehouse clients. This person will provide technical support, trouble shoot and repair customer issues. You will be in direct contact with customers from many health care organizations in various locations. You will work in close coordination with the system administrations, data base administrators, development and business analysis staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to customers to resolve technical issues with HCD Appliance/Dashboards via e-mail and phone (Mainly 3rd level support, some 1st/2nd level)
- Provide support to HCD system administrators and data base administrators for resolving issues, quality checks and documentation.
- Answer questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our Appliance, Query Tools and Dashboards.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Develop customer-facing documentation for our website on an as-needed basis.
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development staff.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Handle an on-call shift that includes 24x7 support
- Bachelors Degree
- Course of study/Major: Computer Science or related technical support work experience
- 1-3 years previous experience in a technical support role
- 1-2 years with windows, database or application technical support experience
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills. Most of your work will be written (e-mail, documentation, etc.) and phone calls with customer.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- The ability to comprehend a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal communication.
- Present a professional image to the customer.
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of medical systems or medical terminology
Health Care DataWorks is committed to customer service and sharing our success with our employees. If you're an experienced professional who takes pride in impacting healthcare in a positive way please take a moment to send us your professional profile at email@example.com.
Please use the body of the email as a cover letter and attach your resume.