KnowledgeEdge™ Top of Hospital Dashboard
To effectively manage the performance of a health system, leaders at the top of the hospital need information at their fingertips—in the office, at home and on the road. Using financial, administrative, and clinical data integrated from across your organization, the KnowledgeEdge Top of Hospital dashboard tells you what you need to know, wherever you are.
The Top of Hospital dashboard provides an intuitive view into complex key performance indicators for your health system. At a glance, administrators and managers can see trends in historic data, compare actual and budgeted values, and predict future performance for the hospitals and for the health system as a whole.
The Top of Hospital dashboard answers the high-level questions that matter the most to hospital leaders, such as:
- How are hospital admissions trending over time? Outpatient visits? ER visits?
- What is the average length of stay for patients? How does this compare to our target?
- How many inpatient and outpatient surgeries were performed last month? How does that compare to last month, or a year ago?
- What is our revenue history? What should our revenue projections be?
- How much cash do we have on hand? Is that amount in accordance with our target?
Every dashboard graph also provides easy access to detailed information, such as how each business unit contributed to the performance of a particular metric, enabling you to determine exactly where performance can be improved.
The KnowledgeEdge Top of Hospital dashboard delivers the information that leaders at the top of the hospital need—whether they are in the office, at home or on the road.
At a glance, you can see trends in historic data, compare actual and budgeted values, and predict future performance for your hospitals and for the health system as a whole. Then you can drill down to the details you need to make the right changes to improve the performance of your healthcare system.